Bizco is committed to helping our community prepare for unexpected circumstances that could shut down business. Below are some of the questions you should consider:
- Home internet connection
- PC or laptop with active (preferably corporate AV software)
- Ability to complete calls from home
- Printing Capabilities
- Are their specific employees to designate for working from home?
- Do you have corporate laptops to distribute to all essential work from home personnel or do you intend for employees to use their own computers
- Do you have a firewall with VPN? Do you have enough licenses to support the number of employees that may have to work remotely?
- Can your internet connection support an increase of VPN users to support all work remotely activity?
- Do you have a phone system that supports remote workers connected via Internet? Can it seamlessly distribute calls inbound and outbound from your remote workers?
- Are your critical applications supported over VPN or do you need another method of connectivity to your network?